Protection of Personal Data
In compliance with law 15/99, of the 13th of December, for the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, and its regulations’ development (Royal Decree 1720 / 2007) we advise you that the personal data that you provide us with on a voluntary basis, through any of our means of information gathering, will be incorporated into automated files for the treatment of personal data registered with the Spanish Agency of Data Protection whose owner is AB Zeta M&C S.L. ( hereafter POLYLIGHT) with VAT ESB92092691.
These files have as their sole purpose the professional engagement (1) of POLYLIGHT. The data contained therein shall be treated as confidential. POLYLIGHT complies fully with current legislation on protection of personal data, and the requirements of confidentiality of its activity.
POLYLIGHT has adopted the technical measures necessary to maintain the required level of security, depending on the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of their being processed, in order to prevent, to the extent possible and always according to the state of the art, alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
The processing and management of the above information may require that obtained data is transferred to collaborating companies and public administrations (who can verify the accuracy of the data).
You are informed of the possibility of being sent information about activities and services of interest to you with your consent, and which by as yet undetermined means could emanate from collaborating entities of the owner of the file or from the owner himself.
This authorisation becomes effective retroactively to any of the processing of data already effected by the owner of the file, provided the purpose was stated previously. It is also in force for any other data processing made necessary with the carrying out of new or recent procurement.
In order that the information contained in our files is always up to date and error free we ask our customers and users to communicate, as soon as possible any amendments to and rectifications of their personal data.
If you wish to exercise the right of access, rectification, opposition or cancellation, do so in writing (attached photocopy of ID) to:
Estrada Vella s/n – 36770 O Rosal, Pontevedra, España
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to the computer terminal of a user in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for their installation. I.e., it is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user and his computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use that computer, employed to recognise you.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
This website is using cookies enabling the user the use and browsing through it, ensuring access to certain services, as well as to improve the functional configuration of the web.
Specifically, this website uses the following cookies:
- Own cookies: sent to the computer terminal of the user from a computer or domain managed by the Publisher himself and from which the requested services reach the user.
- Third-party cookies: sent to the computer terminal of the user from a computer or domain not managed by the Publisher, but by another entity processing the information obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: designed to collect and store data for a specified period of time.
- Technical cookies: used to allow the user to browse through the website, platform or application.
- Website cookies: these cookies are used to carry out an analysis of the behaviour and activity of the users of the website as well as for the detection of browsing profiles in order to technically improve the performance and service of the site.
We use various technologies to collect and store data when you access the e-commerce platform, including the sending of one or more cookies to your computer.
Cookies used for Google Analytics for the control of users and objectives. These are:
- _ga: used to determine the users.
- _utma: the identifier of visitors. Retains session information and has a shelf-life of two years from its inception.
- _utmb: used to know the time the user spends on our website and the number of pages he visits, i.e. the duration of visits/sessions. By default this cookie expires after 30 minutes.
- _utmc: this cookie is used in conjunction with __utmb to know if a new session is set for the user. This cookie expires when the user closes off so that if he re-enters and this cookie is not there, a new session must be started, like when he closes the browser and returns after 45 minutes.
- _utmz: cookie used to make the attribution of the visit, i.e. from where and how the user came to our website. It has duration by default of 6 months.