THE COMPANY POLYLIGHT COLUMNS
AB Zeta M&C S.L. is a Spanish company with extensive experience in Fiberglass flagpoles production, and market leader since 1989. In 2008, POLYMAST began researching Fiberglass Lighting Columns production and created the POLYLIGHT brand.
In 2013 we obtained CE certificate no. 1035 – CPR – ES048748 for the POLYLIGHT Fiberglass Lighting Columns with the highest possible rating:
- Class deformation: I, II and III
- Land category: 1
For this purpose POLYLIGHT has created a quality control production system allowing it to meet the European standard UNE-EN 40-7 “Requirements for columns and lighting posts” of fibre reinforced by composite polymers in accordance with European Regulation (EU) 302/2011. This certification has been checked and issued by Bureau Veritas Certification, S.A.U. in the year 2013.
It has implemented a Quality Management System following the norm UNE – EN – ISO 9001:2008, certificate number ES054967-1 also granted by Bureau Veritas Certification, S.A.U.
CE certification also covers fulfilling the needed composition of columns, according to UNE-EN 40-2:2006 “General requirements and lighting columns dimensions”:
POLYLIGHT lighting columns are produced in any RAL colour the customer requires.
The features of POLYLIGHT lighting columns are:
- Reinforced GFRP bases.
- Opening doors and cable entry slots.
- Protection degree IK10 (impact tests conducted by an accredited laboratory).
- Protection degree IP66 (waterproof tests conducted by an accredited laboratory).
- Coupling dimensions for lights with vertical entry or post top of 60mm and 80mm.
- Isolation endurance tests of dielectric inflexibility with double reinforced CII.